Welcome to free captcha entry work.Our aim is to give people a respective and ligament work at home anyone who can type can work with us and we are happy ...
Sometimes you just gotta say �It is what it is!� and let it be what it is. Such was the case yesterday � because things happen. When the Quilter�s Date Keepers and Quilty Pencil Sets were arriving, I took inventory of what I had in the shipping supplies department, and quickly placed a reorder for my usual Amazon Prime bubble mailers. They are usually here in two days, the shipping is free with prime, and we�d be good to go � they would arrive after our 4th of July holiday. Only problem was � ONE out of the 8 cases arrived, and following tracking numbers showed that the other 7 got waylaid along their route somehow, and did not arrive yesterday. It was one of those days where I was also racing the clock � would the remaining cases arrive by the time I ran out of the ones I already had on hand? Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?
So many Box Kite Blocks! The quilters started arriving early! By 7:30 am they were pulling in, anxious to set up their work stations and getting ready for our Box Kite workshop from the Addicted to Scraps book that would fill our afternoon with abundant scrappy fun! And if they happened to find there was not quite enough variety in the stash they brought, they could easily dive into this and come up with something interesting to add to their mix: Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?
You know of that juggler who has all of his pins flying around in motion, yet manages to throw in ONE more thing? I mean, after all � what�s just ONE more thing? After I went as far as I could on yesterday�s orders and getting things out the door and made my chiropractor appointment at 11:30 � my overly full van Moby and I continued west to Wilkesboro, North Carolina, and up highway 16 toward Jefferson and the Virginia state line. (Heads up folks! For those waiting for the Triangle Booty Rulers to arrive, I finally got the tracking number yesterday and they should be on my door step TODAY! There were a flurry of things that delayed this shipment longer than expected. So sorry!) And because I wasn�t in a hurry � and because I wasn�t meeting up with anyone at any particular time, I did something I�ve wanted to do since we bought our Virginia place more than a year ago. Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?
Comments
Post a Comment